The 157th 'Wild Tempest' Company Forums

This is the forum of Wild Tempest, an Alliance-based World of Warcraft RP-PvP guild on Defias Brotherhood.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Resource Wars [Pandaria, patch 5.3 & 5.4]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inran
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resource Wars [Pandaria, patch 5.3 & 5.4]   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:42 am

Quote :
The Vale of Eternal Sorrow

Date: 19/09/30 sdp

Captain: Inran of Kor'khat

The Briefing

Several formidable threats have been detected in the Sha-touched part of the Vale of Eternal Blossom. Wild Tempest and Blooming Lotus combined their forced and sent a force to deal with these threats before they grow in power and threaten Mistfall Village before the citizen are to evacuate from the Vale.

Main Objectives:

• Vanquish the Corrupt Jinju and their Creation: "Achieved"
  • Grant the Ghosts of Golden Lotus Defenders rest: "Achieved"
  • Withstand the influence of Sha in area: "Failed", "In Progress"
  • Vanquish the massive Manifestation of Pride: "In Progress"

The Corrupt Jinju and their creation was located in one of the nearby drained-out pools next to Mogu'shan Palace. In their Pride, a group of Jinju had belief they could rouse the waters back up from the depths with their magic. Water had indeed seep up from the ground, but utterly corrupted by the Sha, taken the form of a Water Elemental Colossus. The Jinju fail to realize they had created a monstrosity, and with great sadness Wild Tempest and Blooming Lotus had to grant them rest, for they defended their ever-growing Colossus with zeal.

The Jinju, easily vanquished, their creation proved another story. Attacking with torrents of water and bolts of Sha-energy, the Colossus inflicted serious damage to the soldiers, who many would now belong among the dead if not for the skilled Healers present. Eventually after a tough and tiresome fight, the Colossus was defeated, and the waters seeped back to the ground. Several of our members had to be sent back to the Village, for they had taken quite a beating.

Further to the center of the Sha-touched area lie corpses of Pandaren Defenders, who had rushed to the defense of the Vale at the side of the central pool before the cataclysmic events occur. To our horror, their spirit's still lingered bound to the material plane, bound by their guilt and duty. We saw no choice but to grant the spirit's rest.

While yet one notable threat remain, a massive Manifestation of Sha by the ruins of the Goblin Mine, the Company and Blooming Lotus, for their long time in the Sha-infected grounds were showing signs of Pride once again. It was to our best interest to withdraw back to Mistfall Village before things worsened.

Soldiers are told to meditate to calm their minds, and the Pandaren are at aid in cleaning us from the Sha and prepare us for the confrontation with the Sha that hopefully is our last.

157th 'Wild Tempest' Company
"Storming the Front"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elegost

PostSubject: Re: Resource Wars [Pandaria, patch 5.3 & 5.4]   Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Date: 21/09/30 sdp

Sergeant: Elegost Dawnweaver

The Briefing:

Follwing up on the events of the 18th, the 157th Company together with the Blooming Lotus moved into Guo-Lai Halls to stop the Mogu and their 'prophet'.

157th Company Strike Team:
Sergeant Elegost Dawnweaver (leader)
Corporal Shiiri
Corporal Hugir Strongbrew
Corporal Pala Cuddlefork
Lance-Corporal Tachal Stormclaw
Private Salara
Private Saphra Emberstone
Private Nihilia
Private Arasali

Blooming Lotus Forces:
-- (( Needs to be edited in ))--

The Mission:

Go into the halls and stop 'the prophet'
Main Objectives:

Enter the Halls: "Achieved'
Kill the 'Prophet': "Failed"
Defeat Mogu Forces: "In Progress"
Disable magical storm: "Achieved"

Following up from the events of the 18th, a mortally wounded scout came into the village with a disturbing report about the Guo-Lai Halls. Activity inside the halls was reported as well as a lightning storm similar to the one on the 18th. I had everyone gather up and with assistance of the Blooming Lotus, we moved out.

On our first approach and after sending out a scout, it was discovered that the storm was created by three separate focus points. We split up and took out these focus points one by one. After the storm subsided, we moved to the Halls. Up to this moment, no resistance was encountered besides the wildlife.

Entering the hall we came across runes on the floor. The Blooming Lotus expert told informed us that these were Mogu runes of speed and harmless to our persons. However, there were Mogu forces inside. One of their chiefs was carving up deceased Pandaren and Alliance personnel in a ritualistic manner. Before we were able to engage the chief, he engaged us. We fought him and his allies off and killed them.

Our way forward was cut off by a wall of lightning. I made the call to move into the hall to the right. In that hall we encountered resistance in the form of more mogu and a giant spider who was disabled half of the company using its webbing. The spider was slain and the people who were trapped were freed. After it was clear this room wasn't going to bring us any further we moved back to the main room and from there we took the passage left from the entrance. This passage eventually lead into a room with trap-tiles.

The leader of the Blooming Lotus, Master Ju-Sin Stormstout informed us that she knew what path to take to reach the other room. I gave the order to follow her lead. However, when Master Stormstout was halfway the room, two members of the company stepped on different tiles and triggered a fire trap. Private Arasali and Private Nihilia both were injured when they activated the trap. I gave the order to the members of the 157th to leave the room and guard the rear.

I was going to assist with deactivating the wall of lightning when Corporal Strongbrew informed me of a new arrival. A night elf with demonic wings and other demonic features identified herself as a Demon hunter called 'Shadow'. She claimed to be exploring the ruins and I did spot the tabard of the Freelancers who are known for such activities. And with the current situation on hand I let her ran off. Because in the room, things were progressing quickly. While we were holding off wave after wave of mogu, the Pandaren had finally deactivated the lightning wall. The room strted to collapse as a result however and I gave the order to clear the area. Fortunately everyone got out safely, but we had wounded and couldn't move as fast as before. So when we finally were moving the more magic-sensitive of us picked up a giant surge of energy.

On their advice I gave the evacuation order, Corporal Shiiri prepared a portal while the rest of the company prepared to hold off any attackers who might come. When the portal was up and everyone got through, I could see a surge of electrical power coming at me. I jumped through the portal at the last moment, Corporal Strongbrew and myself were hit by this surge for a brief moment. We suffered no injuries, but the surge would've been fatal if we had stayed.

I am sad to report that the mission was a failure. We were unable to kill the 'prophet' and end his threat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siaer

PostSubject: Re: Resource Wars [Pandaria, patch 5.3 & 5.4]   Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:39 pm

For the Captains eyes only:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inran
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resource Wars [Pandaria, patch 5.3 & 5.4]   Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Quote :
Wild Tempest have returned to Stormwind. The Stormbringer is lift onto shipyard for modifications and soldiers are given leave to enjoy the brewfest. The Company depart towards Durotar at 03.00 of Monday morning, 30.9 [30] sdp.

157th 'Wild Tempest' Company
"Storming the Front"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resource Wars [Pandaria, patch 5.3 & 5.4]   

Back to top Go down

Resource Wars [Pandaria, patch 5.3 & 5.4]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2