The 157th 'Wild Tempest' Company Forums

This is the forum of Wild Tempest, an Alliance-based World of Warcraft RP-PvP guild on Defias Brotherhood.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

(M.I.A) Lance-Corporal Mia Averheim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mia Averheim

PostSubject: (M.I.A) Lance-Corporal Mia Averheim   Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Personal Information

Name: Mia Averheim
Race&Gender: Human Female
Place of Birth: Stormwind Mage Quarters hospital

Prior non-military employment: None
Civilian Qualifications: Blacksmithing, Mining,
Prior military service: 7th Legion Commodore rank. *Classified* Special forces
Military Qualifications: EOD (Explosive Ordinance Disposal), Frontliner, Shield weilding, tactics, shooting, siege tank commander

Assignment: --leave blank--
Battle-role: --leave blank--

Leaves and Passes
Leave from 08.08 - 16.08

Performance Reviews
[14.9.30] "Averheim is not considered to be good leader material. She have been constantly late and is known for bad decisions on battlefield, and have no sense of directions. She was also unable to handle her emotions, when demoted from Sergeant to a Corporal. She is given a chance to improve herself, and is sent for Corporal Shiiri for counseling" - Captain Inran of Kor'khat.

Disciplinary Record
[Admonition] [14.9.30] "Let emotions to take hold above reason and left Captain's tent without permission upon being demoted. Is instructed for Corporal Shiiri for counseling" - Captain Inran of Kor'khat.

Lt. Eodain Ashdown wrote:
Missing in Action:
Last Known Location:
Valley of the Four Winds. Presumed alive. Will be filed as deserter if not returned within a yet-to-be-determined time period and is still believed alive.

157th 'Wild Tempest' Company
"Storming the Front"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

(M.I.A) Lance-Corporal Mia Averheim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 157th 'Wild Tempest' Company Forums :: Wild Tempest General :: Past Members-
Jump to: