The 157th 'Wild Tempest' Company Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 157th 'Wild Tempest' Company Forums

This is the forum of Wild Tempest, an Alliance-based World of Warcraft RP-PvP guild on Defias Brotherhood.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

157th Company Personnel Files

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Inran
Admin
Inran

157th Company Personnel Files Empty
PostSubject: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Use the following Template. To be completed by an Officer.
Quote :
Recruitment Form for the 157th Company (To be completed by an Officer)
Date:
Officer name & rank:

Recruit Information
Name:
Race:
Place of Birth:
Current Residence:
Prior employment:
Skills & Qualifications:
Prior military service:
Noteworthy history:
Next of Kin (if applicable):
Criminal Record (if applicable):
Last Chancer: Y/N

I hereby submit to and swear to serve the Grand Alliance, it Military Officers and the High King. I agree to put my life on the line and do my duty as a soldier, obey all orders given to me by the Officers of the 157th Company and to follow all Company rules and regulations. I acknowledge that to break aforementioned rules and regulations will be met with disciplinary action as dictated by Military Protocol. I will up hold this oath of service until I am released from it by death or the grace of his Majesty. May the Light be merciful should i ever break this oath. Glory to the Alliance.
Recruit signature –
Officer signature –

-----------------------
Recommended Platoon and assignment:

Service Record:
Code:
[quote]Recruitment Form for the 157th Company (To be completed by an Officer)
Date:
Officer name & rank:

[u]Recruit Information[/u]
Name:
Race:
Place of Birth:
Current Residence:
Prior employment:
Skills & Qualifications:
Prior military service:
Noteworthy history:
Next of Kin (if applicable):
Criminal Record (if applicable):
Last Chancer: Y/N

I hereby submit to and swear to serve the Grand Alliance, it Military Officers and the High King. I agree to put my life on the line and do my duty as a soldier, obey all orders given to me by the Officers of the 157th Company and to follow all Company rules and regulations. I acknowledge that to break aforementioned rules and regulations will be met with disciplinary action as dictated by Military Protocol. I will up hold this oath of service until I am released from it by death or the grace of his Majesty. May the Light be merciful should i ever break this oath. Glory to the Alliance.
Recruit signature –
Officer signature –

-----------------------

Service Record:[/quote]

Last edited by Inran on Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inran
Admin
Inran

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Quote :
Date: 16.10 [31] sdp
Officer name & rank: Captain Inran

Recruit Information
Name: Nuo Strongtil
Race: Pandaren
Place of Birth: Valley of the Four Winds, Pandaria
Current Residence: Stormwind
Prior employment: Farmer
Skills & Qualifications: Shaman, specialized in healing and growing crops. Can fight, summon Lightning and Manipulate weather
Prior military service: None official. Part in recent conflict against the Mantid
Noteworthy history: No
Next of Kin (if applicable): Tinra Strongtil, Bolin Strongtil (Strongtill Farm, Close to the Wall, Valley of the Four Winds)
Criminal Record (if applicable): No
Last Chancer: No.

I hereby submit to and swear to serve the Grand Alliance, it Military Officers and the High King. I agree to put my life on the line and do my duty as a soldier, obey all orders given to me by the Officers of the 157th Company and to follow all Company rules and regulations. I acknowledge that to break aforementioned rules and regulations will be met with disciplinary action as dictated by Military Protocol. I will up hold this oath of service until I am released from it by death or the grace of his Majesty. May the Celestials be merciful should i ever break this oath. Glory to the Alliance.
Recruit signature – Nuo Strongtill (in surprisingly neat fashion)
Officer signature – Inran of Kor'khat (in rune-like alien letters)

-----------------------

Service Record:

Last edited by Inran on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Salara

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Quote :
Date:16.10 [31] sdp
Officer name & rank: Lieutenant "Dead Eye" Salara

Recruit Information
Name: Niiata
Race: Draenei
Place of Birth: Zangarmarsh
Current Residence: Non
Prior employment: Mercenary
Skills & Qualifications: Arcanist, basic field medicine
Prior military service: Shattered Sun offensive
Noteworthy history: Experimented with "time magic", indecently assaulted by members of the "Braves"
Next of Kin (if applicable): Monerea
Criminal Record (if applicable): Non
Last Chancer: No

Recruit signature – Niiata
Officer signature – Salara

-----------------------

Service Record:
Back to top Go down
Salara

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:42 pm

The following file is missing
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Inran
Admin
Inran

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Quote :
Date: 17.10 [31] sdp

Recruit Information
Name: Yavari
Place of Birth: Does not remember
Current Residence: Ironforge
Prior employment: Secretary, Soldier, Sailor, Mercenary
Skills & Qualifications: Engineering, Shadow Magic, minor first aid and herbalism
Prior military service: 157th Company (multiple months as Private.
Noteworthy history: Saving Captain Keag's life in Silithus. Trapping and later release Mahodiir (soldier of the 157th) soul, being for reasons in not good terms with Elrua, his sister. Associated with Warlocks and the like.
Next of Kin (if applicable): None
Criminal Record (if applicable): "Incident" with the 157th Company earlier (sorted)

Recruit signature – Yavari
Officer signature –  Inran of Kor'khat (in rune-like alien letters)

-----------------------

Service Record:

Last edited by Inran on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inran
Admin
Inran

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Inran on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elegost

Elegost

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:07 pm

Quote :
Recruitment Form for the 157th Company (To be COMPLETED by an Officer)
Date: 18.10 [31] sdp
Officer name & rank: Master Sergeant Elegost Dawnweaver

RECRUIT Information:
Name: Kyeson Tanner
Race: Human
Place of Birth: Lordaeron
Prior employment: None
Skills & Qualifications: Use of the Arcane arts
Prior military service: None
Noteworthy history: None
Next of Kin (if APPLICABLE):
Criminal Record (if applicable): None
Last Chancer: N

I hereby submit to and swear to serve the Grand Alliance, its King and it Military Officers. I agree to obey all orders given to me by the Officers of the 157th Company and to follow all Company rules and regulations. I acknowledge that to break aforementioned rules and regulations will be met with disciplinary action as dictated by Military Protocol. I will up hold this oath of service until I am released from it by death or the grace of his Majesty and Light. Praise be to the Light and it’s champions and Glory to the Alliance.
Recruit signature – Kyseson Tanner
Officer signature – Elegost Dawnweaver

-----------------------
Recommended Platoon and assignment-

Service Record:
Back to top Go down
Elegost

Elegost

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Quote :
Recruitment Form for the 157th Company (To be COMPLETED by an Officer)

RECRUIT Information:
Name: Kyryi Lightbane
Place of Birth: Lordaeron
Prior employment: Paladin, City Guard
Skills & Qualifications: Skilled with sword and shield, trained in the way of the Light
Noteworthy history: None
Next of Kin (if APPLICABLE):

I hereby submit to and swear to serve the Grand Alliance, its King and it Military Officers. I agree to obey all orders given to me by the Officers of the 157th Company and to follow all Company rules and regulations. I acknowledge that to break aforementioned rules and regulations will be met with disciplinary action as dictated by Military Protocol. I will up hold this oath of service until I am released from it by death or the grace of his Majesty and Light. Praise be to the Light and it’s champions and Glory to the Alliance.
Recruit signature – Kyryi Lightbane

-----------------------
Recommended Platoon and assignment-

Service Record:
Back to top Go down
Inran
Admin
Inran

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Quote :

Recruit Information
Name: Swatti Oilgear Tinkerbolt
Race: Gnome
Place of Birth: Gnomeregan
Current Residence: Rented room at Trade District, Stormwind
Prior employment: Engineer in Gnomeregan, Gearholder of Intervention of Tinker's Court
Skills & Qualifications: Engineer, understanding of most vehicles on Azeroth, Gyrocopter Licence, most melee weapons, melee combat, survival training
Prior military service: Veteran of First, Second and Third war. Fall of Gnomeregan and every war since. Long service in 157th Company.
Noteworthy history: Leading a squad at Toshley's Station, same squad that then were stationed in The Airstrip in the Borean Tundra that ended up with the assault on the Icecrown Citadel in aid of Heroes of the Alliance.  Became Gearholder of Interventions in Tinker's Court after Fall of the Lich King. Was part in Operation: Gnomeregan. Gathered friends from across the years, Dwarven Riffle Squad, High-ranked Stormwind Guard and added their strength to the assault. Success. Cataclysm struct on morale, so far only secured the surface of Gnomeregan. Worked during Cataclysm in attempt to keep Gnomish people together. Joined 157th Company/Wild Tempest in Pandaria.
Next of Kin (if applicable): Strongbrew Clan
Criminal Record (if applicable): none

Recruit signature – Swatti Oilgear Tinkerbolt

-----------------------

Service Record:

Last edited by Inran on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phineas

Phineas

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:01 am

Quote :
Officer name & rank: Sergeant Phineas Black

Recruit Information
Name: Farodar Moondust
Race: Highborne
Place of Birth: Zin-Azshari
Current Residence: Feralas
Skills & Qualifications: Subject claims to be intelligent and has knowledge in arcane magic.
Prior military service: De-assembler of subjects in Moonguards.
Criminal Record (if applicable): None existing

I hereby submit to and swear to serve the Grand Alliance, it Military Officers and the High King. I agree to put my life on the line and do my duty as a soldier, obey all orders given to me by the Officers of the 157th Company and to follow all Company rules and regulations. I acknowledge that to break aforementioned rules and regulations will be met with disciplinary action as dictated by Military Protocol. I will up hold this oath of service until I am released from it by death or the grace of his Majesty. May the Celestials be merciful should i ever break this oath. Glory to the Alliance.
Recruit signature – Farodar Moondust
Officer signature – Phineas Black

-----------------------

Service Record:
Back to top Go down
Inran
Admin
Inran

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:11 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Inran on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salara

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:11 pm

Quote :
Date: 22.10 [31] sdp
Officer name & rank: Lieutenant "Dead Eye" Salara

Recruit Information
Name: Annarith Starweaver
Race: Night Elf
Place of Birth: Silithus
Prior employment: Sentinel in the Seventh Legion
Skills & Qualifications: Use of Glaves, use of bows, can handle hippogryph
Prior military service: Seventh Legion
Noteworthy history: Non
Next of Kin (if applicable): Non
Criminal Record (if applicable): Non

Recruit signature – Annarith Starweaver

-----------------------

Service Record:
Back to top Go down
Inran
Admin
Inran

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Quote :

Recruit Information
Name: I N L A E I
Place of Birth: A S H E N V A L E
Current Residence: none
Prior employment: Druid
Skills & Qualifications: D R U I D
Prior military service: none
Noteworthy history: none
Next of Kin (if applicable): Arral Sunthorn
Criminal Record (if applicable): Records of criminal offenses, reports of a deranged and rabid druid and her many cases of violence.
Last Chancer: Yes

Recruit signature – *Vague signature looking thing*

-----------------------

Service Record:
Back to top Go down
Elegost

Elegost

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:34 pm

Quote :

Recruit Information
Name: Vernon Oakshotte
Race: Human/Worgen
Place of Birth: Keelshaven, Gilneas
Current Residence: Mage Tower 23A
Prior employment: Gilnean College, Linguist
Skills & Qualifications: Shadow Mage, Arcane Scribe, Linguist
Prior Military Service: 32nd Gilnean Student Reservists
Noteworthy history: -
Next of Kin (if applicable): -
Criminal Record (if applicable): -

Recruit signature – Vernon Oakshotte

-----------------------
Back to top Go down
Inran
Admin
Inran

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Quote :
Date: 23.10 [31] sdp

Recruit Information
Name: Cedrick Khaver
Race: Human (Death Knight)
Place of Birth: Strahnbrand
Prior employment: none
Skills & Qualifications: Death Knight (necromancy & other), exellent Axeman
Prior military service: Veteran of Second and Third War. Corporal under Danath Trollbane (2nd War), Sergeant during War in Northrend. Private in the 157th Company.
Noteworthy history: Fought in the Siege of fortress of Blackrock
Next of Kin (if applicable): none

Recruit signature – Cedrick Khaver (in very stylistic writing)

-----------------------

Service Record:

Last edited by Inran on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phineas

Phineas

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:05 pm

Quote :

Recruit Information
Name: Aadrieth Raveneye
Race: Kaldorei
Place of Birth: Ashenvale
Skills & Qualifications: Arcane magic user, skilled with melee&ranged weapons.
Criminal Record (if applicable): None existing

Recruit signature – Aadrieth Raveneye
Officer signature – Phineas Black

-----------------------

Service Record:
Back to top Go down
Phineas

Phineas

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Quote :
Date: 24.10 [31] sdp

Recruit Information
Name: Timothy Srathos
Place of Birth: Westfall
Current Residence: -
Prior employment: Defias Brotherhood
Skills & Qualifications: Subject claims to be skilled with blades, has knowledge of first aid.
Noteworthy history: Ex-member of criminal gang known as Defias Brotherhood.
Criminal Record (if applicable): Theft and murder, over thirty victims.

Recruit signature – Timothy Srathos
Officer signature – Sergeant Phineas Black

-----------------------
Back to top Go down
Salara

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Quote :
Officer name & rank: Lieutenant Dead Eye Salara

Recruit Information
Name: Agnius of the Genedar
Place of Birth: Genedar
Current Residence: non
Prior employment: Hand of Argus, Earthen Ring
Skills & Qualifications: Shaman, basic healing, duel wielding
Prior military service: Fought demons in blasted lands

Recruit signature – Agnius

-----------------------

Service Record:
Back to top Go down
Inran
Admin
Inran

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:41 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Inran on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inran
Admin
Inran

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:43 pm

Quote :
Date: 26.10 [31] sdp

Recruit Information
Name: Doowor Darkblood
Race: Human Death Knight
Place of Birth: Westfall
Current Residence: none
Prior employment: Mercenary
Skills & Qualifications: Death Knight
Prior military service: Ebon Blade in Northrend, 157th Company
Next of Kin (if applicable): Simaria Winters, Rae Wulfgnar
Criminal Record (if applicable): Control of Undead within city walls, sentenced as Last Chance program.

Recruit signature – *unintelliglbe squiggle

-----------------------

Service Record: Removed from Last Chance program, promoted to Lance-Corporal: 8/11/31 spd  - Captain Salara
Back to top Go down
Inran
Admin
Inran

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Quote :
Date: 26.10 [31] sdp

Recruit Information
Name: Nelendrysa Nightvigil
Place of Birth: Darkshore
Prior employment: Sentinel army, Alliance military
Skills & Qualifications: Bow, Gun, Unarmed combat, basic weaponry, first aid, guerilla warfare
Prior military service: Sentinel Army (~900 years), Alliance military 6 years
Noteworthy history: Rose in AMilitary ranks during Cataclysm, frontlines in assault upon the Firelands. Captured by Twilight's Hammer several days before Assault on Wyrmrest Temple began. Presumed dead by military, rescued by her sister, lost commission (Captain) due to paperwork complications on Alliance military.
Next of Kin (if applicable): Velindra Nightvigil (sister)

I hereby submit to and swear to serve the Grand Alliance, it Military Officers and the High King. I agree to put my life on the line and do my duty as a soldier, obey all orders given to me by the Officers of the 157th Company and to follow all Company rules and regulations. I acknowledge that to break aforementioned rules and regulations will be met with disciplinary action as dictated by Military Protocol. I will up hold this oath of service until I am released from it by death or the grace of his Majesty. May Elune be merciful should i ever break this oath. Glory to the Alliance.
Recruit signature – Nelendrysa Nightvigil

-----------------------

Service Record:
Back to top Go down
Salara

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Quote :
Date: 27/10/31 sdp
Officer name & rank: Lieutenant Dead Eye Salara

Recruit Information
Name: Nihilia
Place of Birth: Nagrand
Current Residence: Shattrath
Prior employment: Task Force Wild Tempest
Skills & Qualifications: Vindicator, heavy armour, two handed weapons
Prior military service: 157th Company, Task Force Wild Tempest
Noteworthy history: former prisoner of scourge
Next of Kin (if applicable): Glalana (sister) Devaaj (brother)

I hereby submit to and swear to serve the Grand Alliance, it Military Officers and the High King. I agree to put my life on the line and do my duty as a soldier, obey all orders given to me by the Officers of the 157th Company and to follow all Company rules and regulations. I acknowledge that to break aforementioned rules and regulations will be met with disciplinary action as dictated by Military Protocol. I will up hold this oath of service until I am released from it by death or the grace of his Majesty.May the Light be merciful should i ever break this oath. Glory to the Alliance.
Recruit signature – Nihilia

-----------------------

Service Record:
Back to top Go down
Nihilia

Nihilia

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Quote :
Date: 27/10/31 sdp
Officer name & rank: Sergeant Nihilia

Recruit Information
Name: Cynthia
Place of Birth: Stormwind
Current Residence: Acherus
Prior employment: 157°Unit Wild Tempest; Former member of the 342°Unit Riverblade.
Skills & Qualifications: Death Knight; heavy armor; melee combat; former cook.
Prior military service: Former Corporal of the 157°Unit Wild Tempest.
Noteworthy history: Fought against the scourge alongside the Ebon Blade; Former Corporal.
Next of Kin (if applicable): [confidential]

Recruit signature - Cynthia
Officer signature - Nihilia of Ar'gokta

-----------------------

Service Record:
Back to top Go down
Inran
Admin
Inran

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Quote :
Date: 28.1 [31] sdp

Recruit Information
Name: Eliza Dawn
Place of Birth: Booty Bay
Prior employment: Chef/cook, Stormwind Regiment
Skills & Qualifications: degree of cooking, lesser magic (fireballs), Guarding, Heavy Armored melee combat, Swords & Maces, Fist Aid
Prior military service: Stormwind First Regiment
Noteworthy history: Worked to foster a few children of the city who lost their parents in the war.

Recruit signature – Eliza Dawn

-----------------------

Service Record:
Back to top Go down
Elegost

Elegost

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Quote :
RECRUITMENT Form for the 157th Company (To be completed by an Officer)
DATE: 28-10

Recruit Information
Name: Jaindreas Maguire
Place of Birth: Elwynn
Prior EMPLOYMENT: Blacksmith, Miner, Blazing Shields
Skills & Qualifications: Blacksmithing, Mining
Prior military service: Blazing Shields, various militias
Noteworthy history:
Next of Kin (if APPLICABLE): -
Criminal Record (if APPLICABLE): -

Recruit signature – Jaindreas Maguire
Officer signature – Elegost Danweaver

-----------------------

Service Record:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 157th Company Personnel Files   157th Company Personnel Files Empty

Back to top Go down

157th Company Personnel Files
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next