The 157th 'Wild Tempest' Company Forums

This is the forum of Wild Tempest, an Alliance-based World of Warcraft RP-PvP guild on Defias Brotherhood.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

(K.I.A) Lance-Corporal Odgan Strongbrew

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keag Strongbrew

PostSubject: (K.I.A) Lance-Corporal Odgan Strongbrew   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Personal Information

Name: Odgan Strongbrew
Race&Gender: Male Dwarf
Place of Birth: Brewnall Village, Dun Morogh

Prior non-military employment: None, joined the Military the day when he adult.
Civilian Qualifications: Hunter, amateur engineer, explorer.
Prior military service: Served in the Mountaineer regiment since the day of reaching adulthood, veteran of the Second and Third Wars. Fought as part of the Valliance Expedition in Northrend until the Lich King was slain. After that he rejoined the Mountaineers.
Military Qualifications: Warrior, bombadier.

Assignment: 157th "Wild Tempest" Company
Battle-role: Melee fighter, demolition.

Performance Reviews
-

Disciplinary Record
[11.6.2013] Admonition: "Failed to keep mouth shut regarding insults during discussion with Northern Rebellion messenger." - Lieutenant Inran of Kor'khat
[26.6.2013] Admonition: "Started a fight with recruit Bronn Stormshale, and continued to fight inside a kaldorei Inn in Windshear Hold." - Corporal Kwu

MSgt. Eodain Ashdown wrote:
Killed in Action.
Date:19.7.30
Post Mortem: Grievous wounds, exposure to extreme temperatures, smoke inhalation.
Comments/Notes: Fell in battle whilst commandeering a Demolisher; he sacrificed himself so that the rest of the Company stood a chance against oncoming Orcs. His courage and humour will be sorely missed.

157th 'Wild Tempest' Company
"Storming the Front"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

(K.I.A) Lance-Corporal Odgan Strongbrew
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 157th 'Wild Tempest' Company Forums :: Wild Tempest General :: Past Members-
Jump to: