The 157th 'Wild Tempest' Company Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 157th 'Wild Tempest' Company Forums

This is the forum of Wild Tempest, an Alliance-based World of Warcraft RP-PvP guild on Defias Brotherhood.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Private Howl Duskmane

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Private Howl Duskmane Empty
PostSubject: Private Howl Duskmane   Private Howl Duskmane EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Personal Information

Private Howl Duskmane Fjqtbo10

Name: Howl Duskmane
Race&Gender: Gilnean, Human Male
Place of Birth: City of Gilneas

Date of Recruitment: 11/12/30 sdp
Recruited by: Sergeant Shiiri

Prior civilian employment: Blacksmith, specialized in weaponry and Horsecart framework.
Civilian Qualifications: Basic civilian education.
Criminal Record: Finished term, imprisoned for Anarchist and rebellious uprising against the rise of former Gilnean wall.
Prior military service: Attended military service at young age, military school.
Military Qualifications: Capable of smithing weapons and repairing damaged armor, although weaponry is better suited for proficiency.
Battle-role: Frontliner, Defender, heavy assault response, brute-strength.

Assignment(s): --leave blank--

Leaves and Passes
--Leave Blank--

Performance Reviews
--Leave Blank---

Disciplinary Record
--Leave Blank--

Other Notes
--Leave Blank--
Back to top Go down

Private Howl Duskmane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Howl Duskmane   Private Howl Duskmane EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:52 am

If anyone has been wondering I have been taking a break from WoW and will extend that leave of absence until the first of march.

Possibly be back earlier, it depends on how much I'll miss playing the game and Roleplaying with the tempest.

My various characters (that I play actively)
are

Terra
Térra
Howl
Demi

I'm pretty sure I'll be back before the first of march, it's just a threshold I've put down.
I hope I won't be coming back to a dead guild, but yeah it seems interest is dwindling.

Hope to see you guys when I come back.
Back to top Go down

Private Howl Duskmane
Page 1 of 1